We are Columbus area experts.
We are an undeniable authority. CASTO began building houses more than 90 years ago and is now a successful commercial developer across Central Ohio. As part of the CASTO family we have an ingrained expertise and large scale insight on all things housing.
We understand the construction industry, local neighborhoods, school systems, and even where traffic is a reason not to buy.
1) Creating a process that is an adventure not a chore.
2) Finding clients the home of their dreams is meaningful work.
3) Succeeding at connecting with clients who then become satisfied and loyal customers.
4) Moving fast and being efficient wins the race.
5) Being helpful makes us useful.
Purchasing a home can be complicated and overwhelming, but we are here to help. In addition to providing our expertise, we have curated a library of resources from trusted resources to keep you informed on the latest laws, trends and more.
- 2019 Real Estate Forecast — Forbes
- Still Think You Need 15-20% Down to Buy a Home? Think Again! — Keeping Current Matters
- Buying Your First Home — Houselogic
- 5 Tips for First Time Home Buyers — Consumers Advocate
- Top Ten Things to Do Before Listing Your Property for Sale — FindLaw
- How to Get Ready for an Agent to List Your Home — The Balance
WE ARE A BOUTIQUE GROUP OF REALTORS® SUPPORTED BY THE POWER OF CASTO
CASTO was founded by Don M. Casto, Sr., in Columbus, Ohio, to build single-family homes 1926. As the company grew it shifted its focus to retail and then later to apartment communities. Since that inception, CASTO has thrived with 90 years of successful development and management of commercial, industrial and residential real estate and now has a newly expanded single-family home sales division – CASTO Realty Group.
CASTO is now a team of more than 270 associates who bring diverse talents, perspectives and experience, to the CASTO name and to our areas of expertise.